Store and Field Operations Transformation
A retailer’s store fleet is its most important strategic weapon to win against e-commerce competitors.
More than ever before, retailers are challenged to better manage their labor force, while at the same time striving for high levels of omni-channel execution and customer engagement. At HRC, we view a retailer’s labor force as one of its strongest assets, rather than an easy source of expense savings.
HRC’s Store Operations consultants spend time at our clients’ stores and speak to their field team and support associates to better understand their operations and customer service and experience model. This ensures that our recommendations support and enhance their operating model strategy while delivering profitable results.
HRC develops realistic, practical strategies and tactics to maintain and grow sales by increasing the Customer Conversion rate, Average Order Value, and Units Per Transaction.
We don’t just “talk the talk” –“we’ve walked the walk”—our team has all worked for retailers prior to joining HRC Advisory.
We differentiate ourselves by:
- Leveraging our retail experience and our deep library of proven leading practices
- Our “process first” approach to design and implementation as a seamless extension of client teams
- Effective, practical change management and communication to ensure adoption and success
- Focusing on data-driven and fact-based decision making to drive best value
- Supporting our project team with robust data analytics and scenario analyses.